Fleetwood Announces Sponsorship of Gone With the Wynns
January 02, 2014Facebook LinkedIn Google+ Twitter Share More...
Decatur, Ind. – (January 2, 2013) – Fleetwood has announced that it will sponsor Gone With the Wynns, the recorded adventures of perpetual travelers and modern day documentarians, Jason and Nikki Wynn. The Wynn’s maintain a website, GoneWithTheWynns.com, where they record their adventures, discoveries, helpful information and videos from the road. They will be traveling in a 2014 Excursion 33D.
Leaving their professional careers in Dallas, Texas, the Wynns decided to pursue a life of adventure on the road and saw no better way to do it than in an RV. “We love the idea of having all of the comforts of home while traveling, and we hate the hassle of having to book flights and hotels and live by a defined schedule,” states Jason Wynn.
Throughout their adventures, the Wynns will be featuring the 2014 Excursion 33D in videos, on their website, on social media sites and more. “The Wynns have a loyal following of fellow RVers who share their sense of adventure and love of life on the road,” states John Draheim, President of Fleetwood and CEO of Allied Recreation Group. “They’re a perfect fit for the Fleetwood brand and we look forward to seeing them showcase the Excursion along their adventures.”
For more information on all Fleetwood RV products, call 1-800-322-8216 or visitwww.fleetwoodrv.com.
About Fleetwood RV:
Fleetwood RV is a leading manufacturer of Class A and Class C recreational vehicles. The brandboasts some of the industry’s most recognized and iconic brand names such as Bounder, Discovery, Jamboree and Southwind. Headquartered and manufactured in Decatur, Indiana, Fleetwood RV is an Allied Recreation Group company and a division of Orlando based Allied Specialty Vehicles.
RECENT NEWS RELEASES
- Annual Fleetwood Rally To Showcase 2017 Product
- REV Puts Finishing Touches On Southern Regional Center While Securing Fourth Location In Mesquite, NEV.
- REV Recreation Group Expands Manufacturing Facilities, Adds Designated Class C Plant
- REV Recreation Group Signs First Platinum Dealer Partner
- Fleetwood RV Highlights 2015 Louisville Display
- Allied Specialty Vehicles Selects ʺREVʺ as New Company Name
- Allied Specialty Vehicles Promotes Joyce Arnold to Corporate Aftermarket Key Account Manager
- Allied Recreation Group Announces Groundbreaking Renovation to State-of-the-Art Factory Service Center
- Excitement Surrounds Iconic Fleetwood Pace Arrow, Elkhart Open House Debut
- Fleetwood RV to Unveil New Product at Elkhart Open House