2012 Terra from Fleetwood RV Features New Floor Plan and All the Comforts of Home
August 25, 2011Facebook LinkedIn Google+ Twitter Share More...
Decatur, Ind. – (August 25, 2011) – Fleetwood RV, Inc., a leading producer of Class A and Class C recreational vehicles, today launched its 2012 Terra nationwide.
“Terra has become one of our fastest-growing brands, so this year we have made changes we feel appeal to the Terra buyer,” said John Draheim, President and CEO of Fleetwood RV, Inc. “The result is something we are very excited about and feel both our dealers and customers will agree.”
The 2012 Terra features two floor plans: a 31-foot, dual-slide, mid-ship TV floor plan with a large rear bedroom; and a brand-new 34-foot dual-slide, side-aisle floor plan with mid- ship TV.
Highlights on the 2012 Terra include one-piece windshield, glazed hardwood cabinet doors with hidden hinges, soft touch ceiling, full basement storage, Flexsteel® furniture, Corian® countertops, and optional full-body paint.
The innovative “Hide-a-Loft” feature - a queen-sized, electronic drop-down bed with air mattress located above the driver/passenger captain’s chairs - is also an available option on both floor plans.
For more information about Fleetwood RV and its full-line of Class A and Class C recreational vehicles, call 1-800-322-8216 or visit www.fleetwoodrv.com.
About Fleetwood RV, Inc.
Fleetwood RV, Inc. (“Fleetwood RV” or the “Company”) is a leading manufacturer of Class A and Class C recreational vehicles. The Company has one of the best and longest standing distribution networks in the industry and boasts some of the industry’s most recognized and iconic brand names such as American Coach and Bounder. Fleetwood RV is headquartered in Decatur, Ind., which is also its principal manufacturing location.
RECENT NEWS RELEASES
- Annual Fleetwood Rally To Showcase 2017 Product
- REV Puts Finishing Touches On Southern Regional Center While Securing Fourth Location In Mesquite, NEV.
- REV Recreation Group Expands Manufacturing Facilities, Adds Designated Class C Plant
- REV Recreation Group Signs First Platinum Dealer Partner
- Fleetwood RV Highlights 2015 Louisville Display
- Allied Specialty Vehicles Selects ʺREVʺ as New Company Name
- Allied Specialty Vehicles Promotes Joyce Arnold to Corporate Aftermarket Key Account Manager
- Allied Recreation Group Announces Groundbreaking Renovation to State-of-the-Art Factory Service Center
- Excitement Surrounds Iconic Fleetwood Pace Arrow, Elkhart Open House Debut
- Fleetwood RV to Unveil New Product at Elkhart Open House