Fleetwood RV Reveals New Floor Plans For Southwind Models
August 29, 2013Facebook LinkedIn Google+ Twitter Share More...
Decatur, Ind. – (August 29, 2013) – Fleetwood RV, Inc., has revealed innovative new floor plans for the 2014 Southwind 34A and 36L models. Introduced in 1970, the iconic Southwind is one of the company’s original brands and has been a pillar of innovation, quality and value in Fleetwood’s line of Class A Gas motorhomes for many years.
Boasting an inviting generous galley kitchen area encased with stylish glass backsplash and solid surface countertops, the Southwind 34A provides a double-slide for optimal space when cooking and entertaining on the road. The L-shaped sofa, mid-ship 40” Sony LED TV and cozy fireplace offer all the comforts of home. Centrally located is a large bathroom with plenty of room and storage space. The bedroom includes a king bed plus ample storage and wardrobe space for livability and convenience.
Surrounded in premium styling and comfort, the new Southwind 36L floor plan offers not only a convenient bath-and-a-half, but two slideouts and a popular L-shaped transformer sofa with a hide-away foldout air-bed. Perfect for entertaining family and friends, the Southwind’s forward slideout houses a roomy dinette with drawer storage and a Euro-recliner with ottoman. A queen bed or optional king bed in the aft slideout offers generous space for a restful sleep.
“At Fleetwood, we have a continued focus on designing unique floor plans that provide our customers with choices and allow them to fully enjoy their adventures on the road,” said Kyle McCrary, Senior Vice President, Product Planning & Design at Fleetwood RV. “An essential part of that process is listening to our customer’s needs and desires and then creating floor plans that are spacious, comfortable and modern.”
“With far more contemporary styling than other Class A Gas motorhomes, the affordable Southwind 34A and 36L models have inspiring design and décor,” stated Lenny Razo, Director of Sales for the Eastern Region at Fleetwood RV. “And, customers on the East coast have an opportunity to see the new Southwind at the Pennsylvania RV & Camping Show, September 11-15 in Hershey, PA.“
For more information about Fleetwood RV, its full-line of Class A and Class C recreational vehicle, or Fleetwood motorhomes on display at the Hershey RV Show, call 1-800-322-8216 or visit www.fleetwoodrv.com.
About Fleetwood RV, Inc.
Fleetwood RV, Inc. (“Fleetwood RV” or the “Company”) is a leading manufacturer of Class A and Class C recreational vehicles. The Company has one of the best and longest standing distribution networks in the industry and boasts some of the industry’s most recognized and iconic brand names such as American Coach and Bounder. Fleetwood RV is headquartered in Decatur, Ind., which is also its principal manufacturing location.
RECENT NEWS RELEASES
- Annual Fleetwood Rally To Showcase 2017 Product
- REV Puts Finishing Touches On Southern Regional Center While Securing Fourth Location In Mesquite, NEV.
- REV Recreation Group Expands Manufacturing Facilities, Adds Designated Class C Plant
- REV Recreation Group Signs First Platinum Dealer Partner
- Fleetwood RV Highlights 2015 Louisville Display
- Allied Specialty Vehicles Selects ʺREVʺ as New Company Name
- Allied Specialty Vehicles Promotes Joyce Arnold to Corporate Aftermarket Key Account Manager
- Allied Recreation Group Announces Groundbreaking Renovation to State-of-the-Art Factory Service Center
- Excitement Surrounds Iconic Fleetwood Pace Arrow, Elkhart Open House Debut
- Fleetwood RV to Unveil New Product at Elkhart Open House