Fleetwood RV Launches 2012 Jamboree Searcher and Tioga Montara
August 25, 2011Facebook LinkedIn Google+ Twitter Share More...
Decatur, Ind. – (August 25, 2011) – Fleetwood RV, Inc., a leading producer of Class A and Class C recreational vehicles, today announced the nationwide rollout of its 2012 Jamboree Searcher and Tioga Montara Class C gas motor homes.
The Searcher and Montara products were introduced last year, rounding out Fleetwood’s Class C gas offering, which also includes the Jamboree, Jamboree Sport, Tioga and Tioga Ranger. “We wanted to give more people the opportunity to own a new Fleetwood RV,” said John Draheim, President and CEO of Fleetwood RV, Inc. “We introduced the Searcher and Montara models, which are offered at an entry-level price-point, to make new Fleetwood RV ownership a possibility for more customers.”
The MSRP on the 2012 Jamboree Searcher and Tioga Montara begins at $64,190. Both of these products include hardwood cabinet doors, high-gloss smooth fiberglass exterior, a one-piece molded fiberglass front cap, and a full basement exterior with pass-through storage.
The Jamboree Searcher and Tioga Montara are both available in three floor plans, including a 22-foot, a 23-foot and an all new, 25-foot model. All models include a cab-over bed, a spacious dinette and full bath with shower.
The 22-foot model has the option of a front 26" LCD TV. The 23-foot model includes a queen bed as well as an optional 19" LCD TV. This year’s new, 25-foot model also includes a queen bed, as well as a free-standing recliner and options including a 3- burner range with oven, bedroom 19" LCD TV and front 26" LCD TV.
For more information about Fleetwood RV and its full-line of Class A and Class C recreational vehicles, call 1-800-322-8216 or visit www.fleetwoodrv.com.
About Fleetwood RV, Inc.
Fleetwood RV, Inc. (“Fleetwood RV” or the “Company”) is a leading manufacturer of Class A and Class C recreational vehicles. The Company has one of the best and longest standing distribution networks in the industry and boasts some of the industry’s most recognized and iconic brand names such as American Coach and Bounder. Fleetwood RV is headquartered in Decatur, Ind., which is also its principal manufacturing location.
RECENT NEWS RELEASES
- Annual Fleetwood Rally To Showcase 2017 Product
- REV Puts Finishing Touches On Southern Regional Center While Securing Fourth Location In Mesquite, NEV.
- REV Recreation Group Expands Manufacturing Facilities, Adds Designated Class C Plant
- REV Recreation Group Signs First Platinum Dealer Partner
- Fleetwood RV Highlights 2015 Louisville Display
- Allied Specialty Vehicles Selects ʺREVʺ as New Company Name
- Allied Specialty Vehicles Promotes Joyce Arnold to Corporate Aftermarket Key Account Manager
- Allied Recreation Group Announces Groundbreaking Renovation to State-of-the-Art Factory Service Center
- Excitement Surrounds Iconic Fleetwood Pace Arrow, Elkhart Open House Debut
- Fleetwood RV to Unveil New Product at Elkhart Open House