Recognized Interior Designer Joins American Coach
April 18, 2012Facebook LinkedIn Google+ Twitter Share More...
Decatur, Ind. – (April 18, 2012) – American Coach, the luxury coach division of Fleetwood RV, Inc., is pleased to announce the addition of renowned interior designer, Mindy Cox. Respected in the luxury motorhome industry for her indulgent designs, Cox will join current interior designer Carolyn Light as the latest addition to the American Coach team.
Cox’s experience encompasses more than 18 years in luxury motorhome design. Most recently, she spent 10+ years leading interior design efforts for Monaco. Her responsibilities include bringing creative and luxurious design elements to American Coach that will be consistent with the brand and make it the luxury motorhome of choice for consumers.
“With our renewed focus on innovative design at the core of our business, Mindy will bring a fresh new style to the American Coach product line-up,” stated Kyle McCrary, Vice-President of American Coach. “She’s highly respected in the industry and we’re very fortunate to have her contributing her talents to the American Coach brand.”
For more information about American Coach and its line of luxury coaches, call 1-800-854-1344 or visit www.americancoach.com.
About Fleetwood RV, Inc.
Fleetwood RV, Inc. (“Fleetwood RV” or the “Company”) is a leading manufacturer of Class A and Class C recreational vehicles. The Company has one of the best and longest standing distribution networks in the industry and boasts some of the industry’s most recognized and iconic brand names such as American Coach and Bounder. Fleetwood RV is headquartered in Decatur, Ind., which is also its principal manufacturing location.
RECENT NEWS RELEASES
- Annual Fleetwood Rally To Showcase 2017 Product
- REV Puts Finishing Touches On Southern Regional Center While Securing Fourth Location In Mesquite, NEV.
- REV Recreation Group Expands Manufacturing Facilities, Adds Designated Class C Plant
- REV Recreation Group Signs First Platinum Dealer Partner
- Fleetwood RV Highlights 2015 Louisville Display
- Allied Specialty Vehicles Selects ʺREVʺ as New Company Name
- Allied Specialty Vehicles Promotes Joyce Arnold to Corporate Aftermarket Key Account Manager
- Allied Recreation Group Announces Groundbreaking Renovation to State-of-the-Art Factory Service Center
- Excitement Surrounds Iconic Fleetwood Pace Arrow, Elkhart Open House Debut
- Fleetwood RV to Unveil New Product at Elkhart Open House