Fleetwood RV Names John Lowry as Chief Operating Officer
September 30, 2013Facebook LinkedIn Google+ Twitter Share More...
Decatur, Ind. – (September 30, 2013) – Fleetwood RV, Inc., has announced John Lowry will join the company as Chief Operating Officer. The position was previously held by Jim Meyer, who is the COO of Allied Specialty Vehicles and was the acting interim COO of Fleetwood RV, Inc.
John previously worked at Harley-Davidson as General Manager of Powertrain Operations and served in operational leadership roles for the company’s four largest factories. Prior to joining Harley-Davidson, John spent 15 years as a Marine Corps Officer. He spent an additional 10 years in the Marine Corps Reserve after joining Harley-Davidson and retired with the rank of colonel. John was decorated for valor as a Force Recon Platoon Leader during the 1991 Gulf War and received numerous other awards including the Legion of Merit.
John holds an MBA from Harvard University and has also earned degrees from Princeton, Stanford and the US Army War College.
"John's caliber of experience and enthusiasm will help raise the bar in our organization and we're elated to have him on our team," stated John Draheim, President & CEO of Fleetwood RV, Inc. " With a strong focus on our business objectives, I look for John's presence to further strengthen our industry-leading operational practices and his contributions as COO will help move us closer to becoming a world-class RV manufacturer."
About Fleetwood RV, Inc.
Fleetwood RV, Inc. (“Fleetwood RV” or the “Company”) is a leading manufacturer of Class A and Class C recreational vehicles. The Company has one of the best and longest standing distribution networks in the industry and boasts some of the industry’s most recognized and iconic brand names such as American Coach and Bounder. Fleetwood RV is headquartered in Decatur, Ind., which is also its principal manufacturing location.
RECENT NEWS RELEASES
- Annual Fleetwood Rally To Showcase 2017 Product
- REV Puts Finishing Touches On Southern Regional Center While Securing Fourth Location In Mesquite, NEV.
- REV Recreation Group Expands Manufacturing Facilities, Adds Designated Class C Plant
- REV Recreation Group Signs First Platinum Dealer Partner
- Fleetwood RV Highlights 2015 Louisville Display
- Allied Specialty Vehicles Selects ʺREVʺ as New Company Name
- Allied Specialty Vehicles Promotes Joyce Arnold to Corporate Aftermarket Key Account Manager
- Allied Recreation Group Announces Groundbreaking Renovation to State-of-the-Art Factory Service Center
- Excitement Surrounds Iconic Fleetwood Pace Arrow, Elkhart Open House Debut
- Fleetwood RV to Unveil New Product at Elkhart Open House