Fleetwood RV Rewards Customer Loyalty with New Programs
November 01, 2011Facebook LinkedIn Google+ Twitter Share More...
Decatur, Ind. – (November 1, 2011) – Fleetwood RV, Inc., a leading producer of Class A and Class C recreational vehicles, announced two new programs today to reward customer loyalty.
“Our customers foster a sense of community and family,” said John Draheim, President and CEO of Fleetwood RV, Inc. “We value their loyalty, and for this reason, we have introduced two new programs – the Owner Loyalty Program and the Owner Referral Program.”
Current Fleetwood RV and American Coach motor home owners can receive up to a $10,000 instant discount savings at the point of purchase of a new Fleetwood RV or American Coach motor home through the Owner Loyalty Program.
With the Owner Referral Program, current owners can earn a $500 referral bonus for each referral who subsequently purchases a new Fleetwood RV or American Coach motor home. Additionally, the referral also qualifies for an instant discount savings of up to $10,000 at the point of purchase of a new Fleetwood RV or American Coach motor home.
Both programs run through March 31, 2012, and the savings discounts apply to the purchase of an eligible new 2012 or older model year Fleetwood RV or American Coach motor home currently in-stock.
Program details are available at http://WelcomeToFleetwoodRV.com. For more information about Fleetwood RV, Inc. and its full-line of Class A and Class C recreational vehicles, or questions regarding the new programs call 1-800-322-8216 or visit www.fleetwoodrv.com.
About Fleetwood RV, Inc.
Fleetwood RV, Inc. (“Fleetwood RV” or the “Company”) is a leading manufacturer of Class A and Class C recreational vehicles. The Company has one of the best and longest standing distribution networks in the industry and boasts some of the industry’s most recognized and iconic brand names such as American Coach and Bounder. Fleetwood RV is headquartered in Decatur, Ind., which is also its principal manufacturing location.
RECENT NEWS RELEASES
- Annual Fleetwood Rally To Showcase 2017 Product
- REV Puts Finishing Touches On Southern Regional Center While Securing Fourth Location In Mesquite, NEV.
- REV Recreation Group Expands Manufacturing Facilities, Adds Designated Class C Plant
- REV Recreation Group Signs First Platinum Dealer Partner
- Fleetwood RV Highlights 2015 Louisville Display
- Allied Specialty Vehicles Selects ʺREVʺ as New Company Name
- Allied Specialty Vehicles Promotes Joyce Arnold to Corporate Aftermarket Key Account Manager
- Allied Recreation Group Announces Groundbreaking Renovation to State-of-the-Art Factory Service Center
- Excitement Surrounds Iconic Fleetwood Pace Arrow, Elkhart Open House Debut
- Fleetwood RV to Unveil New Product at Elkhart Open House