Ford Recognizes Fleetwood RV as Qualified Vehicle Modifier
February 06, 2012Facebook LinkedIn Google+ Twitter Share More... Decatur, Ind. – (February 6, 2012) – Fleetwood RV, Inc., a leading producer of Class A and Class C recreational vehicles, recently was awarded quality recognition from Ford Motor Company’s Qualified Vehicle Modifier (QVM) Program.
QVM is Ford Motor Company’s quality recognition awarded to manufacturer’s that meet “best practices” guidelines. The guidelines are based on an assessment of a modifier’s engineering capability, design and build process controls, management commitment and quality control procedures. Ford Motor Company developed the QVM Program to assist manufacturers in achieving greater levels of customer satisfaction and product acceptance through the manufacturing of high quality conversion vehicles. Specifically, the QVM Program requires the following from converters:
- Compliance with all applicable Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards (FMVSS)
- Conformance with all Ford industry guidelines for vehicle conversions
- Annual facility inspection and review of converter's processes
- A commitment to continuous improvement
“We believe we have achieved excellence in Ford’s Motor Home Quality Vehicle Modifier Program because of the investments we have made in engineering technology and lean manufacturing,“ stated Fleetwood RV President & CEO, John Draheim. “Our continued commitment to the quality and safety of our products is a driving force behind the products we deliver to our customers.”
For more information on all Fleetwood RV products, call 1-800-322-8216 or visit www.fleetwoodrv.com.
About Fleetwood RV, Inc.
Fleetwood RV, Inc. (“Fleetwood RV” or the “Company”) is a leading manufacturer of Class A and Class C recreational vehicles. The Company has one of the best and longest standing distribution networks in the industry and boasts some of the industry’s most recognized and iconic brand names such as American Coach and Bounder. Fleetwood RV is headquartered in Decatur, Ind., which is also its principal manufacturing location.
RECENT NEWS RELEASES
- Annual Fleetwood Rally To Showcase 2017 Product
- REV Puts Finishing Touches On Southern Regional Center While Securing Fourth Location In Mesquite, NEV.
- REV Recreation Group Expands Manufacturing Facilities, Adds Designated Class C Plant
- REV Recreation Group Signs First Platinum Dealer Partner
- Fleetwood RV Highlights 2015 Louisville Display
- Allied Specialty Vehicles Selects ʺREVʺ as New Company Name
- Allied Specialty Vehicles Promotes Joyce Arnold to Corporate Aftermarket Key Account Manager
- Allied Recreation Group Announces Groundbreaking Renovation to State-of-the-Art Factory Service Center
- Excitement Surrounds Iconic Fleetwood Pace Arrow, Elkhart Open House Debut
- Fleetwood RV to Unveil New Product at Elkhart Open House