Fleetwood RV to Unveil New Product at Elkhart Open House
September 17, 2015Facebook LinkedIn Google+ Twitter Share More...
DECATUR, IND. (Thursday, September 17, 2015) – Fleetwood RV, a leading manufacturer of Class A motorhomes, today announced plans to unveil a new product to the Fleetwood line at the 2015 Elkhart Dealer Open House, September 22-24, in Bristol, Ind.
“We are reintroducing an iconic brand back into the marketplace,” said Lenny Razo, vice- president of American Coach and Fleetwood sales. “We have been intentionally monitoring a certain price point in the market and feel that this product will capture the attention of the market and those that closely follow its legacy nameplate.”
The returning, product-unveiling will be just one of a number of items on Fleetwood’s agenda for Elkhart Open House.
“We are also excited to be introducing the new 30th Anniversary Edition Bounder motorhome,” Razo included. “The Bounder, since it was first introduced by our founder, John Crean, 30 years ago, has stood for extreme value and quality, second to none. We believe this Anniversary Edition coach will continue to exemplify those characteristics and will quickly become a customer favorite.”
Dealers and the media are invited to visit the Allied Recreation Group display to see the debut of Fleetwood’s newest product and the 30th Anniversary Edition for Bounder. In addition to a new location and larger overall product display, dealers can also expect to see new floorplans for the 2016 Bounder and 2016 Storm.
The Allied Recreation Group display hours are from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Tuesday, September 22 through Thursday, September 24. The tent will be located at the RV/MH Hall of Fame, 21565 Executive Parkway in Bristol. Visitors may enjoy a complimentary Bloody Mary and gourmet breakfast bar from 9 a.m. to noon each day.
For more information about Fleetwood RV, please visit fleetwoodrv.com.
About Allied Recreation Group
ARG is a division of Allied Specialty Vehicles (ASV), a +$1.5 billion manufacturer comprised of industry-leading brands serving Commercial, Fire & Emergency and Recreational vehicle markets. ARG includes the iconic brands of Fleetwood, American Coach, Monaco and Holiday Rambler who manufacture high-quality motorized recreational vehicles. ARG is headquartered
in Decatur, Ind. For more information about Allied Recreation Group, visit alliedrecreationgroup.com
RECENT NEWS RELEASES
- Annual Fleetwood Rally To Showcase 2017 Product
- REV Puts Finishing Touches On Southern Regional Center While Securing Fourth Location In Mesquite, NEV.
- REV Recreation Group Expands Manufacturing Facilities, Adds Designated Class C Plant
- REV Recreation Group Signs First Platinum Dealer Partner
- Fleetwood RV Highlights 2015 Louisville Display
- Allied Specialty Vehicles Selects ʺREVʺ as New Company Name
- Allied Specialty Vehicles Promotes Joyce Arnold to Corporate Aftermarket Key Account Manager
- Allied Recreation Group Announces Groundbreaking Renovation to State-of-the-Art Factory Service Center
- Excitement Surrounds Iconic Fleetwood Pace Arrow, Elkhart Open House Debut
- Fleetwood RV to Unveil New Product at Elkhart Open House