Fleetwood RV Unveils Innovative Redesign Of Its Consumer Website
August 24, 2011Facebook LinkedIn Google+ Twitter Share More...
Decatur, Ind. – (August 24, 2011) – Fleetwood RV, Inc., a leading producer of Class A and Class C recreational vehicles, today unveiled its new website, www.fleetwoodrv.com. The strategy and creative for the site were developed by the Company’s agency of record, LaBov & Beyond in Ft. Wayne, IN, with programming completed by Pivot&Levy in Seattle, WA. The site has been designed to be the best on- line resource for both current Fleetwood owners and prospects.
Fleetwood RV is committed to forward-thinking in the RV industry, including products as well as marketing. “Our new website is just the beginning of our marketing innovation, which will continue,” said John Draheim, President and CEO of Fleetwood RV, Inc.
“When planning the new website, we looked at best practices in the automotive, boat and RV industries to create a site that will change the way people engage with our products. We want our website to be a destination, not just a stop along the road, and I think this redesign sets that tone clearly,” he said.
Fleetwood’s new website not only has a whole new look and feel, but it also provides clearer product information, larger product images.
For more information about Fleetwood RV and its full-line of Class A and Class C recreational vehicles, call 1-800-322-8216 or visit www.fleetwoodrv.com.
About Fleetwood RV, Inc.
Fleetwood RV, Inc. (“Fleetwood RV” or the “Company”) is a leading manufacturer of Class A and Class C recreational vehicles. The Company has one of the best and longest standing distribution networks in the industry and boasts some of the industry’s most recognized and iconic brand names such as American Coach and Bounder. Fleetwood RV is headquartered in Decatur, Ind., which is also its principal manufacturing location.
RECENT NEWS RELEASES
- Annual Fleetwood Rally To Showcase 2017 Product
- REV Puts Finishing Touches On Southern Regional Center While Securing Fourth Location In Mesquite, NEV.
- REV Recreation Group Expands Manufacturing Facilities, Adds Designated Class C Plant
- REV Recreation Group Signs First Platinum Dealer Partner
- Fleetwood RV Highlights 2015 Louisville Display
- Allied Specialty Vehicles Selects ʺREVʺ as New Company Name
- Allied Specialty Vehicles Promotes Joyce Arnold to Corporate Aftermarket Key Account Manager
- Allied Recreation Group Announces Groundbreaking Renovation to State-of-the-Art Factory Service Center
- Excitement Surrounds Iconic Fleetwood Pace Arrow, Elkhart Open House Debut
- Fleetwood RV to Unveil New Product at Elkhart Open House