The All New 2015 Flair, an Immediate Success
March 04, 2015Facebook LinkedIn Google+ Twitter Share More...
DECATUR, INDIANA – Fleetwood RV introduced the all-new 2015 Flair to the retail public in January. Since then, demand and enthusiasm for the all-new entry-level Class A Gas motorhome has exceeded expectations.
According to Matt Buckman, Director of Sales, “much of the success is accredited to the incredible value and expansive list of amenities offered at the entry-level price point. Participating dealers are taking advantage of the promotional, nationally-advertised MSRP on the 26D, of $74,995*.”
“Flair has met the retail public with outstanding enthusiasm. It’s functional, attractive, and value-packed; an unbeatable combination,” Buckman adds.
Standard features include:
Axalta® Full-Body Paint
Aluminum Side-Swing Luggage Doors
Soft Touch Ceiling
F-21 Construction & Component Technology
Rear View Side Cameras
Frameless Windows with Blind-Spot Window
Power Awning with LED Lights
Halogen Projector Headlamps with LED Accents
Stainless Steel Sink
- 650lb Hide-A-LoftTM Drop-Down Bed (optional)
The Flair is available in two floorplans, the 26D and 26E.
For more information about the 2015 Flair and other Fleetwood RV products, please visit fleetwoodrv.com. If you would like to learn more about becoming an authorized dealer, contact the Fleetwood sales team at 800-854-1344.
About Fleetwood RV:
Fleetwood RV is a leading manufacturer of Class A and Class C recreational vehicles. Fleetwood boasts some of the industry’s most recognized and iconic brand names such as Bounder, Discovery, Tioga, Jamboree and Southwind. Headquartered and manufactured in Decatur, Indiana, Fleetwood RV is an Allied Recreation Group company and a division of Allied Specialty Vehicles.
RECENT NEWS RELEASES
- Annual Fleetwood Rally To Showcase 2017 Product
- REV Puts Finishing Touches On Southern Regional Center While Securing Fourth Location In Mesquite, NEV.
- REV Recreation Group Expands Manufacturing Facilities, Adds Designated Class C Plant
- REV Recreation Group Signs First Platinum Dealer Partner
- Fleetwood RV Highlights 2015 Louisville Display
- Allied Specialty Vehicles Selects ʺREVʺ as New Company Name
- Allied Specialty Vehicles Promotes Joyce Arnold to Corporate Aftermarket Key Account Manager
- Allied Recreation Group Announces Groundbreaking Renovation to State-of-the-Art Factory Service Center
- Excitement Surrounds Iconic Fleetwood Pace Arrow, Elkhart Open House Debut
- Fleetwood RV to Unveil New Product at Elkhart Open House