Fleetwood RV to Highlight Innovative New Floor Plans at RVIA Show
November 20, 2012Facebook LinkedIn Google+ Twitter Share More...
Decatur, Ind. – (November 20, 2012) – Fleetwood RV, Inc., a leading producer of Class A and Class C recreational vehicles, will highlight six new floor plans during RVIA’s 50th annual industry show in Louisville, KY.
“Our focus continues to be on our relentless commitment to innovation, quality and value,” commented John Draheim, President and CEO of Fleetwood RV. The extension of the product line-up is the latest addition to the company’s portfolio, most recently including 13 new floor plans introduced throughout 2012.
Fleetwood RV’s new floor plans, new decors, and functional RV design will be displayed during the show and feature striking Platinum-edition paint schemes.
“The combination of Fleetwood’s quality engineering and new floor plan selections make these products a ‘must see’ at this year’s show. These new products offer dealers the value and opportunities they’re looking for to be prepared for a successful spring selling season,” added Draheim.
Dealers interested in pursuing open territory opportunities with Fleetwood RV are encouraged to contact Lenny Razo, National Director of Sales, at 800.854.1344 or email Lenny.Razo@Fleetwoodrv.com.
Visit Fleetwood RV at Booth 5325 in the West Wing at this year’s RVIA show.
For more information about these new floor plans and Fleetwood RV’s entire line-up call
1-800-322-8216 or visit www.fleetwoodrv.com and www.americancoach.com.
About Fleetwood RV, Inc.
Fleetwood RV, Inc. (“Fleetwood RV” or the “Company”) is a leading manufacturer of Class A and Class C recreational vehicles. The Company has one of the best and longest standing distribution networks in the industry and boasts some of the industry’s most recognized and iconic brand names such as American Coach and Bounder. Fleetwood RV is headquartered in Decatur, Ind., which is also its principal manufacturing location.
RECENT NEWS RELEASES
- Annual Fleetwood Rally To Showcase 2017 Product
- REV Puts Finishing Touches On Southern Regional Center While Securing Fourth Location In Mesquite, NEV.
- REV Recreation Group Expands Manufacturing Facilities, Adds Designated Class C Plant
- REV Recreation Group Signs First Platinum Dealer Partner
- Fleetwood RV Highlights 2015 Louisville Display
- Allied Specialty Vehicles Selects ʺREVʺ as New Company Name
- Allied Specialty Vehicles Promotes Joyce Arnold to Corporate Aftermarket Key Account Manager
- Allied Recreation Group Announces Groundbreaking Renovation to State-of-the-Art Factory Service Center
- Excitement Surrounds Iconic Fleetwood Pace Arrow, Elkhart Open House Debut
- Fleetwood RV to Unveil New Product at Elkhart Open House