Fleetwood RV Class-A Sales Increase
September 19, 2014Facebook LinkedIn Google+ Twitter Share More...
Fleetwood Record Sales Reported at Hershey Show
DECATUR, INDIANA – Fleetwood RV continues to experience solid growth in 2014. Rolling out new floorplans, introducing new products, and increasing features for consumers has contributed to the increased boost in sales company-wide, particularly with the Class-A product line-up.
“Attendance was strong last week” says Lenny Razo, Director of Sales – Eastern Region. “We had a huge draw and saw a surge in sales.”
Fleetwood experienced a nearly 40% increase in Class-A retail sales compared to the same show [time] last year. Grumbine’s RV was on-hand for the show, partnering with Fleetwood for sales support with Fleetwood RV reaching record sales in Hershey.
“The retail side of the Hershey Show gives us great insight to our customers,” Razo shares.
Bounder reached an unprecedented height in sales for Fleetwood last week. As one of the most driven brands on the road, Bounder continues to provide consumers with a durable product outlined with features that offers an unequivocal balance between value and quality.
Fleetwood Discovery also received a great deal of attention during Hershey. Discovery 37R caught the eye of Hershey Show attendees. Consumers expressed their interest in combining premium diesel-class amenities in a shorter length. The Discovery 37R meets consumer needs without sacrificing any of its power.
Fleetwood made a bold fashion statement last week. “We introduced an all-new light wood color option, Butternut, throughout the entire Fleetwood product line. The feedback we received at the show was tremendous,” reports Razo.
The addition of a lighter wood choice gives consumers a wider variety of interior décor options with Fleetwood products.
“Consumers have been asking for a lighter wood. It’s here. Based on the feedback at Hershey, we believe the lighter Butternut wood option will be a popular choice for consumers,” Razo states.
Fleetwood extends gratitude to Grumbine’s RV for their support and partnership during the Hershey Show. Fleetwood expects to continue the momentum of rising trends into upcoming shows and events.
For more information about Fleetwood RV, please contact Leah Thompson at 260-728-3026 or visit www.fleetwoodrv.com
About Fleetwood RV
Fleetwood RV is a leading manufacturer of Class A and Class C recreational vehicles. The brand boasts some of the industry’s most recognized and iconic brand names such as Bounder, Discovery, Jamboree and Southwind. Headquartered and manufactured in Decatur, Indiana, Fleetwood RV is an Allied Recreation Group company and a division of Allied Specialty Vehicles.
RECENT NEWS RELEASES
- Annual Fleetwood Rally To Showcase 2017 Product
- REV Puts Finishing Touches On Southern Regional Center While Securing Fourth Location In Mesquite, NEV.
- REV Recreation Group Expands Manufacturing Facilities, Adds Designated Class C Plant
- REV Recreation Group Signs First Platinum Dealer Partner
- Fleetwood RV Highlights 2015 Louisville Display
- Allied Specialty Vehicles Selects ʺREVʺ as New Company Name
- Allied Specialty Vehicles Promotes Joyce Arnold to Corporate Aftermarket Key Account Manager
- Allied Recreation Group Announces Groundbreaking Renovation to State-of-the-Art Factory Service Center
- Excitement Surrounds Iconic Fleetwood Pace Arrow, Elkhart Open House Debut
- Fleetwood RV to Unveil New Product at Elkhart Open House