Fleetwood RV And American Coach To Be Featured On HGTV’s “RV 2013”
December 21, 2012Facebook LinkedIn Google+ Twitter Share More...
Decatur, Ind. – (December 21, 2012) – Fleetwood RV, a leading producer of Class A and Class C recreational vehicles, will be featured on HGTV’s special program, ‘RV 2013’ on January 1, 2013 at 6pm EST and PST.
‘RV 2013’ features HGTV’s host, Brandon Johnson, as he leads lucky families on the shopping trip of a lifetime as they search for their perfect RV at America’s Largest RV Show, held in Hershey, Pennsylvania.
Fleetwood’s top Class A models, the Excursion 35B and the Discovery 40E, along with its popular Class C model, the Jamboree Sport 28Z, will be the highlighted throughout the program. American Coach, its luxury motorcoach division, received special recognition for the 2013 American Heritage, featuring a gourmet galley and lavish amenities abound. Tune in New Year’s Day to see more of the American Heritage.
“We’re pleased to be included in HGTV’s ‘RV 2013’ program,” commented John Draheim, CEO & President of Fleetwood RV. “This recognition reinforces our commitment to listening to our customers and creating designs that inspire and lead the industry in innovation, quality and value.”
For more information about Fleetwood RV products, call 1-800-322-8216 or visit www.fleetwoodrv.com.
About Fleetwood RV, Inc.
Fleetwood RV, Inc. (“Fleetwood RV” or the “Company”) is a leading manufacturer of Class A and Class C recreational vehicles. The Company has one of the best and longest standing distribution networks in the industry and boasts some of the industry’s most recognized and iconic brand names such as American Coach and Bounder. Fleetwood RV is headquartered in Decatur, Ind., which is also its principal manufacturing location.
RECENT NEWS RELEASES
- Annual Fleetwood Rally To Showcase 2017 Product
- REV Puts Finishing Touches On Southern Regional Center While Securing Fourth Location In Mesquite, NEV.
- REV Recreation Group Expands Manufacturing Facilities, Adds Designated Class C Plant
- REV Recreation Group Signs First Platinum Dealer Partner
- Fleetwood RV Highlights 2015 Louisville Display
- Allied Specialty Vehicles Selects ʺREVʺ as New Company Name
- Allied Specialty Vehicles Promotes Joyce Arnold to Corporate Aftermarket Key Account Manager
- Allied Recreation Group Announces Groundbreaking Renovation to State-of-the-Art Factory Service Center
- Excitement Surrounds Iconic Fleetwood Pace Arrow, Elkhart Open House Debut
- Fleetwood RV to Unveil New Product at Elkhart Open House