Fleetwood RV to Highlight New Floor Plans for Gas Models at RVIA Show
November 28, 2012Facebook LinkedIn Google+ Twitter Share More...
Decatur, Ind. – (November 28, 2012) – Fleetwood RV, Inc., a leading producer of Class A and Class C recreational vehicles, highlighted four new floor plans for its Class A Gas models, the Bounder Classic, Bounder and Southwind, at the 50th Annual RVIA National RV Trade Show in Louisville, Kentucky.
The Southwind 36L floor plan provides abundant comfort features like a Euro chair with an ottoman and hide-away table and a Flexsteel® L-shaped transformer sofa. A bath and a half with a rear Super Shower, a mid-coach 40" Sony® LCD HDTV, his and her bedroom wardrobes and a 32" Sony® LCD HDTV also make the Southwind an ideal companion for the road ahead.
The Bounder Classic 34M floor plan offers a number of exciting new options including the availability of a king bed for an extra level of comfort. The 34M floor plan also includes an L- shaped transformer sofa, large his and hers bedroom wardrobes for extra storage space, an L- shaped galley with a convenient pull-out pantry and a curb-side dinette with a large window.
Features such as a bunk-bed area with sliding doors, a mid-coach 40" LCD HDTV and a bath and a half with a rear Super Shower make the Bounder Classic 36H floor plan and ideal home on the road. A king bed is also available in this floor plan, which is built on a rugged 22,000-lb Ford® chassis.
Customers get the ultimate in RV living with the Bounder 36E floor plan that features a bath and a half with a rear Super Shower, a Flexsteel® L-shaped transformer sofa and an entertainment center with a 40" Sony® LCD HDTV. An available electric fireplace provides a cozy atmosphere on cool nights and the bedroom features his and her wardrobes and a 32" Sony® LCD HDTV.
“The new floor plans for our Southwind and Bounder models are the result of our focus on building innovatively engineered and uniquely designed motorhomes,” said John Draheim, President and CEO of Fleetwood RV. “We continually push the envelope when it comes to designing floor plans that our customers thoroughly enjoy.”
For more information about these new floor plans and Fleetwood RV’s entire line-up call 1-800- 322-8216 or visit www.fleetwoodrv.com.
About Fleetwood RV, Inc.
Fleetwood RV, Inc. (“Fleetwood RV” or the “Company”) is a leading manufacturer of Class A and Class C recreational vehicles. The Company has one of the best and longest standing distribution networks in the industry and boasts some of the industry’s most recognized and iconic brand names such as American Coach and Bounder. Fleetwood RV is headquartered in Decatur, Ind., which is also its principal manufacturing location.
RECENT NEWS RELEASES
- Annual Fleetwood Rally To Showcase 2017 Product
- REV Puts Finishing Touches On Southern Regional Center While Securing Fourth Location In Mesquite, NEV.
- REV Recreation Group Expands Manufacturing Facilities, Adds Designated Class C Plant
- REV Recreation Group Signs First Platinum Dealer Partner
- Fleetwood RV Highlights 2015 Louisville Display
- Allied Specialty Vehicles Selects ʺREVʺ as New Company Name
- Allied Specialty Vehicles Promotes Joyce Arnold to Corporate Aftermarket Key Account Manager
- Allied Recreation Group Announces Groundbreaking Renovation to State-of-the-Art Factory Service Center
- Excitement Surrounds Iconic Fleetwood Pace Arrow, Elkhart Open House Debut
- Fleetwood RV to Unveil New Product at Elkhart Open House