Fleetwood RV Earns “Reader’s Choice” and “Best in Show” Honors
December 13, 2012Facebook LinkedIn Google+ Twitter Share More...
Decatur, Ind. – (December 13, 2012) – Fleetwood RV, Inc., a leading producer of Class A and Class C recreational vehicles, received key awards from top consumer and trade publications for its innovative products and floor plan designs.
Earning Best in Show honors from both RV Insights and RV Pro magazine was Fleetwood’s iconic Discovery. The 2013 Discovery 40E delivers the perfect blend of spacious floor plan design and abundant features with comfort and convenience in mind. The coach boasts a large galley equipped with swing-out pantry, a Villa® L-shaped sofa with footrests, and a large rear bath with Super Shower in addition to the mid-coach half-bath. The Discovery is the perfect option for extended travels and entertaining friends.
The company was also awarded top recognition from MotorHome Magazine’s Reader’s Choice Awards for North America’s most popular motorhomes, campgrounds, RV products and services. Fleetwood RV earned Bronze awards for favorite motorhome in both the Class A and Class C segments.
“These honors truly reflect our commitment to innovation, design and value for our dealers and customers,” said John Draheim, CEO and President of Fleetwood RV. “The entire Fleetwood RV organization is dedicated to providing quality innovative products that exceed our customers’ expectations.”
The Discovery 40E can be seen in booth #505 at the 2013 Florida RV Super Show in Tampa, Florida, January 15-20. Visit www.fleetwoodrv.com/rvshow for complete information about Fleetwood’s products on display at the event.
For more information about the 2013 Discovery 40E and Fleetwood RV’s entire line-up call 1-800- 854-1344 or visit www.fleetwoodrv.com.
About Fleetwood RV, Inc.
Fleetwood RV, Inc. (“Fleetwood RV” or the “Company”) is a leading manufacturer of Class A and Class C recreational vehicles. The Company has one of the best and longest standing distribution networks in the industry and boasts some of the industry’s most recognized and iconic brand names such as American Coach and Bounder. Fleetwood RV is headquartered in Decatur, Ind., which is also its principal manufacturing location.
RECENT NEWS RELEASES
- Annual Fleetwood Rally To Showcase 2017 Product
- REV Puts Finishing Touches On Southern Regional Center While Securing Fourth Location In Mesquite, NEV.
- REV Recreation Group Expands Manufacturing Facilities, Adds Designated Class C Plant
- REV Recreation Group Signs First Platinum Dealer Partner
- Fleetwood RV Highlights 2015 Louisville Display
- Allied Specialty Vehicles Selects ʺREVʺ as New Company Name
- Allied Specialty Vehicles Promotes Joyce Arnold to Corporate Aftermarket Key Account Manager
- Allied Recreation Group Announces Groundbreaking Renovation to State-of-the-Art Factory Service Center
- Excitement Surrounds Iconic Fleetwood Pace Arrow, Elkhart Open House Debut
- Fleetwood RV to Unveil New Product at Elkhart Open House