All New 2013 Excursion Debuts to Public
January 10, 2012Facebook LinkedIn Google+ Twitter Share More...
Decatur, Ind. – (January 10, 2012) – Fleetwood RV, Inc., a leading producer of Class A and Class C recreational vehicles, plans to show its reinvented Excursion brand at the 2012 Florida RV Super Show in Tampa, Florida, January 11-17.
The 2013 Excursion was first revealed in November at the RVIA National RV Trade show where it was awarded “Top 25 Debut” by RV Business Magazine and “Best-In- Show” by RV Pro Magazine. “We’re extremely happy that the media recognized and supported the new Excursion,” said John Draheim, President and CEO of Fleetwood RV, Inc. “Our dealers gave us a lot of praise, but also some great feedback which allowed us to make some exciting changes in time for the Super Show in Tampa.”
On display in booth #510 at the Florida RV Super Show, the Excursion will now be available with a residential style refrigerator and 300 Horsepower Cummins® 6.7L ISB engine with Allison® 2100MH transmission.
The new Excursion is the most compact diesel pusher in Fleetwood’s line-up at just 33 feet long. Standard features include class-leading 84” ceilings, 22.5” aluminum wheels, 10,000lb hitch rating, 88 gallons of fresh water capacity, and an incredible 174 cubic feet of exterior storage capacity with bus-style side-swing luggage doors.
Inside the Excursion, features include hand-laid tile flooring, Volcanic Series solid- surface counters, glass-tile backsplash, craftsman style French café doors, adjustable shelving throughout and a unique drop-down 40” Sony® LCD HDTV that lowers out of an overhead cabinet with the touch of a button. Available as options are a washer/dryer combo and Fleetwood’s exclusive Hide-A-Loft drop-down bed which adds a second queen bed to this compact coach.
Don’t miss your chance to see the new 2013 Fleetwood Excursion in Booth #510 at Florida State Fairgrounds, January 11-17.
For more information on all Fleetwood RV products, call 1-800-322-8216 or visit www.fleetwoodrv.com.
About Fleetwood RV, Inc.
Fleetwood RV, Inc. (“Fleetwood RV” or the “Company”) is a leading manufacturer of Class A and Class C recreational vehicles. The Company has one of the best and longest standing distribution networks in the industry and boasts some of the industry’s most recognized and iconic brand names such as American Coach and Bounder. Fleetwood RV is headquartered in Decatur, Ind., which is also its principal manufacturing location.
RECENT NEWS RELEASES
- Annual Fleetwood Rally To Showcase 2017 Product
- REV Puts Finishing Touches On Southern Regional Center While Securing Fourth Location In Mesquite, NEV.
- REV Recreation Group Expands Manufacturing Facilities, Adds Designated Class C Plant
- REV Recreation Group Signs First Platinum Dealer Partner
- Fleetwood RV Highlights 2015 Louisville Display
- Allied Specialty Vehicles Selects ʺREVʺ as New Company Name
- Allied Specialty Vehicles Promotes Joyce Arnold to Corporate Aftermarket Key Account Manager
- Allied Recreation Group Announces Groundbreaking Renovation to State-of-the-Art Factory Service Center
- Excitement Surrounds Iconic Fleetwood Pace Arrow, Elkhart Open House Debut
- Fleetwood RV to Unveil New Product at Elkhart Open House