Fleetwood RV Introduces New Floor Plan For Excursion
May 13, 2014Facebook LinkedIn Google+ Twitter Share More...
Decatur, Ind. – (May 13, 2014) – Fleetwood RV announced a new floor plan for its compact Class A diesel pusher, the Excursion. The 35E floor plan not only features a contemporary design, but also provides a flexible layout that allows owners to include the whole family on their journeys.
Abundant sleeping areas include bunk beds, a dinette that coverts to a sleeping area, a queen bed with a reversible designer bedspread in the bedroom and an optional hide-a- loft drop-down queen bed. Entertainment is provided by Sony® LED TVs and a new optional exterior entertainment center.
“Excursion appeals to both the first time diesel buyer, and veteran RVers looking for a better value and stronger feature set,” said John Draheim, President of Fleetwood RV. “The new 35E provides the additional sleeping capacity and storage space that families need with the value and durability they expect from a Fleetwood.”
Along with ample sleeping areas, the Excursion 35E also provides extra storage areas with a seating and storage bench in the bedroom, storage across the rear wall and pass- through storage in the exterior compartments. An optional washer/dryer gives owners the convenience of doing laundry along their travels.
For the 2015 model year, all Excursion modelswere upgraded to feature flush-mount windows, LED accent lights on the front headlights and new exterior graphics and colors.
“The 35E floor plan is an outstanding addition to the 2015 Excursion line-up,” said Lenny Razo, Fleetwood RV Director of Sales for the Eastern Region. “It’s a great example of the innovative floor plans developed to meet the needs and desires of our owners.”
For more information on Fleetwood RV, call 1-800-322-8216 or visit www.fleetwoodrv.com.
About Fleetwood RV, Inc.
Fleetwood RV, Inc. (“Fleetwood RV” or the “Company”) is a leading manufacturer of Class A and Class C recreational vehicles. The Company has one of the best and longest standing distribution networks in the industry and boasts some of the industry’s most recognized and iconic brand names such as American Coach and Bounder. Fleetwood RV is headquartered in Decatur, Ind., which is also its principal manufacturing location.
RECENT NEWS RELEASES
- Annual Fleetwood Rally To Showcase 2017 Product
- REV Puts Finishing Touches On Southern Regional Center While Securing Fourth Location In Mesquite, NEV.
- REV Recreation Group Expands Manufacturing Facilities, Adds Designated Class C Plant
- REV Recreation Group Signs First Platinum Dealer Partner
- Fleetwood RV Highlights 2015 Louisville Display
- Allied Specialty Vehicles Selects ʺREVʺ as New Company Name
- Allied Specialty Vehicles Promotes Joyce Arnold to Corporate Aftermarket Key Account Manager
- Allied Recreation Group Announces Groundbreaking Renovation to State-of-the-Art Factory Service Center
- Excitement Surrounds Iconic Fleetwood Pace Arrow, Elkhart Open House Debut
- Fleetwood RV to Unveil New Product at Elkhart Open House