Fleetwood RV Introduces New Floor Plan For Discovery
June 06, 2014Facebook LinkedIn Google+ Twitter Share More...
Decatur, Ind. – (June 6, 2014) – Fleetwood RV announced a new floor plan for its premium Class A diesel pusher model, the Discovery. The 37R quad slide floor plan packs on abundant power with the Freightliner® Power Bridge® Chassis and a Cummins® ISL 9 380 hp engine that places the Discovery in firm command of the road.
“This new floor plan for the Discovery exemplifies our drive to create innovative layouts that give buyers more options when it comes to designing the motorhomes of their dreams,” said John Draheim, President of Fleetwood RV. “The 37R provides impressive power, a long list of standard features and the durable construction you can expect from a Fleetwood.”
The Discovery 37R features the convenience of a split bath layout so more than one person can use the bath area at one time. Also adding convenience and functionality is a free-standing dinette/computer work station. A sofa sleeper with a hide-a-bed air mattress and recliner provide extra space, while entertainment is provided by a large 40" Sony® LED TV in the living area. The Discovery 37R is beautiful inside and out with diagonally laid 24" x 24", high-gloss porcelain tile throughout, frameless flush-mount windows for a seamless exterior design and a new graphic scheme for 2015. A stacked washer/dryer gives owners the convenience of doing laundry along their travels.
Optional features on the Discovery 37R provide opportunities to make it even more functional and comfortable. An optional electric fireplace adds to the ambiance inside the Discovery while the optional king bed with memory foam elevates comfort to an art form. Also optional on the 37R is a residential refrigerator, providing more food storage space, and an exterior entertainment center for enjoying TV and movies al fresco.
For more information on Fleetwood RV, call 1-800-322-8216 or visit www.fleetwoodrv.com.
About Fleetwood RV:
Fleetwood RV is a leading manufacturer of Class A and Class C recreational vehicles. The brandboasts some of the industry’s most recognized and iconic brand names such as Bounder, Discovery, Jamboree and Southwind. Headquartered and manufactured in Decatur, Indiana, Fleetwood RV is an Allied Recreation Group company and a division of Orlando based Allied Specialty Vehicles.
RECENT NEWS RELEASES
- Annual Fleetwood Rally To Showcase 2017 Product
- REV Puts Finishing Touches On Southern Regional Center While Securing Fourth Location In Mesquite, NEV.
- REV Recreation Group Expands Manufacturing Facilities, Adds Designated Class C Plant
- REV Recreation Group Signs First Platinum Dealer Partner
- Fleetwood RV Highlights 2015 Louisville Display
- Allied Specialty Vehicles Selects ʺREVʺ as New Company Name
- Allied Specialty Vehicles Promotes Joyce Arnold to Corporate Aftermarket Key Account Manager
- Allied Recreation Group Announces Groundbreaking Renovation to State-of-the-Art Factory Service Center
- Excitement Surrounds Iconic Fleetwood Pace Arrow, Elkhart Open House Debut
- Fleetwood RV to Unveil New Product at Elkhart Open House