Fleetwood RV Launches “Build Your Own” Mobile Tablet Apps
April 29, 2013Facebook LinkedIn Google+ Twitter Share More...
Decatur, Ind. – (April 29, 2013) – Fleetwood RV, Inc. recently released a “Build Your Own” mobile tablet application that allows users to configure a Fleetwood motorhome to their own personal specifications. The app is free and available for download at the Apple App Store and Google Play.
The new Fleetwood RV app allows users to design the motorhome of their dreams by choosing their preferred Fleetwood model and the floor plan that best fits their lifestyle. The app offers a selection of inviting exterior graphics, interior décor and cabinetry options to choose from. Allowing an even greater level of customization, the app provides a multitude of additional optional features in categories such as the galley and appliances, living room and furniture, electronics, bedroom and exterior.
“The mobile tablet application provides our customers the ability to explore our full range of amenities and options while they build their own unique motorhome,” commented John Draheim, President & CEO of Fleetwood RV. “The app is an ideal example of how our brands continue to employ innovative marketing techniques that engage our owners and dealers.”
After users have designed their customized motorhome, they can compare the suggested retail price of the vehicle to the price as it’s been configured. They also have the option to email the configured motorhome to themselves or share it with friends.
A “Build Your Own” mobile tablet application is also available for the American Coach brand. The American Coach version of the app displays rich product décor and features and actively updates the floor plan as the user makes his or her specific selections.
“These apps provide a significant benefit to dealers and customers, who are now able to explore the endless possibilities, floor plans and options, all from the convenience of a mobile device,” added Draheim.
About Fleetwood RV, Inc.
Fleetwood RV, Inc. (“Fleetwood RV” or the “Company”) is a leading manufacturer of Class A and Class C recreational vehicles. The Company has one of the best and longest standing distribution networks in the industry and boasts some of the industry’s most recognized and iconic brand names such as American Coach and Bounder. Fleetwood RV is headquartered in Decatur, Ind., which is also its principal manufacturing location.
RECENT NEWS RELEASES
- Annual Fleetwood Rally To Showcase 2017 Product
- REV Puts Finishing Touches On Southern Regional Center While Securing Fourth Location In Mesquite, NEV.
- REV Recreation Group Expands Manufacturing Facilities, Adds Designated Class C Plant
- REV Recreation Group Signs First Platinum Dealer Partner
- Fleetwood RV Highlights 2015 Louisville Display
- Allied Specialty Vehicles Selects ʺREVʺ as New Company Name
- Allied Specialty Vehicles Promotes Joyce Arnold to Corporate Aftermarket Key Account Manager
- Allied Recreation Group Announces Groundbreaking Renovation to State-of-the-Art Factory Service Center
- Excitement Surrounds Iconic Fleetwood Pace Arrow, Elkhart Open House Debut
- Fleetwood RV to Unveil New Product at Elkhart Open House