American Coach Highlights a Year Of Innovation At 2012 RVIA
November 29, 2012Facebook LinkedIn Google+ Twitter Share More...
Decatur, Ind. – (November 29, 2012) – American Coach, the luxury coach division of Fleetwood RV, Inc., a leading producer of Class A and Class C recreational vehicles, reinforced its commitment to innovation, quality and value at the 50th Annual RVIA National RV Trade Show in Louisville, Kentucky, November 27 – 29.
A leader in developing unique floor plans that meet the needs and desires of customers, American Coach highlighted three new floor plans for the American Heritage, American Eagle and American Tradition models at this year’s show. These exciting, new floor plans not only provide customers with more choices when it comes to their motorhome, they provide dealers with significant sales opportunities.
This year, American Coach introduced its brand essence statement—The trusted leader in quality- engineered luxury RVs—and unveiled a new website that effectively communicates the values for which American Coach is so well-known in the industry, including industry-leading support, a trusted brand, a passion to produce the best products and innovation in design and engineering. The refreshed website, americancoach.com, features a design that’s consistent with a luxury brand, larger product images, easy navigation, a Build Your Own application and improved owner center portal.
A series of brochures, one for each American Coach model, was also produced that not only highlights the company’s all-new floor plans, but the innovative design options available. Mindy Cox, a renowned interior designer with 18 years in the industry, joined the American Coach team this year and will be a driving force in the company’s renewed focus on creating beautiful, distinctive designs. “The American Coach brand is the epitome of luxury when it comes to motorhomes, and we’re focused on continuing to build them with meticulous attention to detail and the highest level of sophisticated design,” said Kyle McCrary, Vice-President, Design, Sales & Marketing.
A new American Coach iPad application was introduced at the RVIA show that provides dealers with an effective, mobile sales tool they can use to show customers floor plans, décor options and the Build Your Own feature.
For more information about American Coach, call 800-854-1344 or visit www.americancoach.com.
About Fleetwood RV, Inc.
Fleetwood RV, Inc. (“Fleetwood RV” or the “Company”) is a leading manufacturer of Class A and Class C recreational vehicles. The Company has one of the best and longest standing distribution networks in the industry and boasts some of the industry’s most recognized and iconic brand names such as American Coach and Bounder. Fleetwood RV is headquartered in Decatur, Ind., which is also its principal manufacturing location.
RECENT NEWS RELEASES
- Annual Fleetwood Rally To Showcase 2017 Product
- REV Puts Finishing Touches On Southern Regional Center While Securing Fourth Location In Mesquite, NEV.
- REV Recreation Group Expands Manufacturing Facilities, Adds Designated Class C Plant
- REV Recreation Group Signs First Platinum Dealer Partner
- Fleetwood RV Highlights 2015 Louisville Display
- Allied Specialty Vehicles Selects ʺREVʺ as New Company Name
- Allied Specialty Vehicles Promotes Joyce Arnold to Corporate Aftermarket Key Account Manager
- Allied Recreation Group Announces Groundbreaking Renovation to State-of-the-Art Factory Service Center
- Excitement Surrounds Iconic Fleetwood Pace Arrow, Elkhart Open House Debut
- Fleetwood RV to Unveil New Product at Elkhart Open House