Allied Recreation Group to Display Motorhomes in Larger, New Location at 2015 Elkhart Open House
September 17, 2015Facebook LinkedIn Google+ Twitter Share More... DECATUR, IND. (Thursday, September 17, 2015) – Allied Recreation Group (ARG), a leading manufacturer of Fleetwood RV, American Coach, Holiday Rambler and Monaco brand motorhomes, today announced its plans for a new and larger display at the 2015 Elkhart Dealer Open House, September 22-24, in Bristol, Ind.. ARG’s new location will be in front the RV/MH Hall of Fame, 21565 Executive Parkway, with a more than 40-percent larger display of motorhomes compared to this same event last year.
“This will be a major show for us,” said Jim Jacobs, president of Allied Recreation Group. “We have a number of exciting changes and additions to our portfolio that we are confident will be well received and create excitement from our dealers for future reveals that we anticipate at upcoming shows.”
All four ARG brands will be located under one tent this year in a larger prime area for a display. Dealers can expect to see a wider range of floorplans, designs and products.
“We are bringing back an iconic nameplate,” said Mike Snell, president of Monaco and Holiday Rambler. “Brand loyalists have been asking to see more from Monaco and Holiday Rambler and we are excited to unveil the new model at this event. This year will be a big year for us – we have nearly doubled our portfolio of products since last year’s Open House and many of the changes will be seen this year.”
The Allied Recreation Group display tent will be open from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Tuesday, September 22 through Thursday, September 24. Visitors may enjoy a complimentary Bloody Mary and gourmet breakfast bar from 9 a.m. to noon each day.
For more information about Allied Recreation Group, visit alliedrecreationgroup.com.
About Allied Recreation Group
ARG is a division of Allied Specialty Vehicles (ASV), a +$1.7 billion manufacturer comprised of industry-leading brands serving Commercial, Fire & Emergency and Recreational vehicle markets. ARG includes the iconic brands of Fleetwood, American Coach, Monaco and Holiday Rambler who manufacture high-quality motorized recreational vehicles. ARG is headquartered in Decatur, Ind.
RECENT NEWS RELEASES
- Annual Fleetwood Rally To Showcase 2017 Product
- REV Puts Finishing Touches On Southern Regional Center While Securing Fourth Location In Mesquite, NEV.
- REV Recreation Group Expands Manufacturing Facilities, Adds Designated Class C Plant
- REV Recreation Group Signs First Platinum Dealer Partner
- Fleetwood RV Highlights 2015 Louisville Display
- Allied Specialty Vehicles Selects ʺREVʺ as New Company Name
- Allied Specialty Vehicles Promotes Joyce Arnold to Corporate Aftermarket Key Account Manager
- Allied Recreation Group Announces Groundbreaking Renovation to State-of-the-Art Factory Service Center
- Excitement Surrounds Iconic Fleetwood Pace Arrow, Elkhart Open House Debut
- Fleetwood RV to Unveil New Product at Elkhart Open House