Excitement Surrounds Iconic Fleetwood Pace Arrow, Elkhart Open House Debut
October 05, 2015Facebook LinkedIn Google+ Twitter Share More...
DECATUR, IND. (Monday, October 5, 2015) – Fleetwood RV, a leading manufacturer of Class A motorhomes, today announced the return of its iconic brand, Pace Arrow, which has received extremely positive reviews from dealers and far surpassed expectations at the recent 2015 Elkhart Dealer Open House Event.
“We expected to receive a strong response,” stated Lenny Razo, vice president of Fleetwood sales. “We went big. Whether you’re in the industry or not, the name ‘Pace Arrow’ is widely recognizable, and everything that we’ve heard from dealers so far tells us that the Pace Arrow is exactly what owners are after.”
The Pace Arrow is introduced in two of the industry’s most sought after floorplans, utilizing full wall slide systems: a dual slide, single bath, bunkhouse [38B]; and a bath-and- a-half, triple slide with pull out galley extension [38K]. Pace Arrow features two newly- designed, impressive interior décor packages and the option of two exterior graphics packages.
Premium features include solid-surface countertops, hardwood window valances, composite plank style flooring, and the finest
of furnishings, including Villa® furniture, LG® TV electronics and residential appliances.
“We are excited for owners to learn of its return,” added Razo. “Owners can expect the same degree of excellence from what they’re used to, now with a diesel engine. The value is incredible.”
Both Pace Arrow floorplans are 38’ Class A Diesel layouts which ride on a Fleetwood Power Bridge® Freightliner Chassis and is powered by a 340HP Cummins® ISB 6.7L engine. The raised rail chassis allows Pace Arrow to offer full diesel basement storage, an impressive 181 cu.ft. of exterior storage capacity.
“This truly was one of the most exciting launches and product responses that we’ve seen for Fleetwood,” Razo concluded.
For more information about Fleetwood RV, please visit fleetwoodrv.com or contact a member of our sales team at 800-854-1344.
About Fleetwood RV
Fleetwood RV is a leading manufacturer of Class A and Class C recreational vehicles. The brand boasts some of the industry’s most recognized and iconic brand names such as Bounder, Discovery, Jamboree and Southwind. Headquartered and manufactured in Decatur, Ind., Fleetwood RV is an Allied Recreation Group (ARG) company and a subsidiary of Allied Specialty Vehicles (ASV).
RECENT NEWS RELEASES
- Annual Fleetwood Rally To Showcase 2017 Product
- REV Puts Finishing Touches On Southern Regional Center While Securing Fourth Location In Mesquite, NEV.
- REV Recreation Group Expands Manufacturing Facilities, Adds Designated Class C Plant
- REV Recreation Group Signs First Platinum Dealer Partner
- Fleetwood RV Highlights 2015 Louisville Display
- Allied Specialty Vehicles Selects ʺREVʺ as New Company Name
- Allied Specialty Vehicles Promotes Joyce Arnold to Corporate Aftermarket Key Account Manager
- Allied Recreation Group Announces Groundbreaking Renovation to State-of-the-Art Factory Service Center
- Excitement Surrounds Iconic Fleetwood Pace Arrow, Elkhart Open House Debut
- Fleetwood RV to Unveil New Product at Elkhart Open House