2012 Bounder Debuts Two New Floor Plans and More Contemporary Styling
August 24, 2011Facebook LinkedIn Google+ Twitter Share More...
Decatur, Ind. – (August 24, 2011) – Fleetwood RV, Inc., a leading producer of Class A and Class C recreational vehicles, today announced the nationwide rollout of its 2012 Bounder – the Company’s most recognized motor home brand.
“Bounder has been a household name in the RV industry since its debut in 1985 and is best known for its high-function, no frills features,” said John Draheim, President and CEO of Fleetwood RV, Inc. “For 2012, we focused on updating and elevating Bounder so it would appeal to a younger buyer so we added two new floor plans and upgraded the interior décor. This is definitely not your grandfather’s Bounder anymore.”
The 2012 Bounder line-up includes four floor plans: a 33-foot, dual-slide floor plan with a 40” Sony® mid-ship LCD TV and Ultraleather® transform-a-sofa (33C); a 33-foot, full- wall-slide floor plan with a 32” Sony® mid-ship TV (33U); a 35-foot, dual-slide floor plan with a large master suite (35H); and a 35-foot dual-slide, bath-and-a-half floor plan with a 40” Sony® mid-ship LCD TV and Ultraleather® transform-a-sofa (35K).
Top features on the 2012 Bounder include Sony® electronics, Sony® Blu-Ray surround sound system (optional); electronic fireplace (available on 33C and 35K only); exterior entertainment center (available on 35H and 35K only); standard full-body paint; halogen lighting throughout and king bed (optional).
For more information about Fleetwood RV and its full-line of Class A and Class C recreational vehicles, call 1-800-322-8216 or visit www.fleetwoodrv.com.
About Fleetwood RV, Inc.
Fleetwood RV, Inc. (“Fleetwood RV” or the “Company”) is a leading manufacturer of Class A and Class C recreational vehicles. The Company has one of the best and longest standing distribution networks in the industry and boasts some of the industry’s most recognized and iconic brand names such as American Coach and Bounder. Fleetwood RV is headquartered in Decatur, Ind., which is also its principal manufacturing location.
RECENT NEWS RELEASES
- Annual Fleetwood Rally To Showcase 2017 Product
- REV Puts Finishing Touches On Southern Regional Center While Securing Fourth Location In Mesquite, NEV.
- REV Recreation Group Expands Manufacturing Facilities, Adds Designated Class C Plant
- REV Recreation Group Signs First Platinum Dealer Partner
- Fleetwood RV Highlights 2015 Louisville Display
- Allied Specialty Vehicles Selects ʺREVʺ as New Company Name
- Allied Specialty Vehicles Promotes Joyce Arnold to Corporate Aftermarket Key Account Manager
- Allied Recreation Group Announces Groundbreaking Renovation to State-of-the-Art Factory Service Center
- Excitement Surrounds Iconic Fleetwood Pace Arrow, Elkhart Open House Debut
- Fleetwood RV to Unveil New Product at Elkhart Open House