INTEGRITY, REPUTATION, COMMITMENT
Introducing the third generation of the iconic Liberty® Chassis — the foundation of every American Coach. Inside and out, an American Coach will take your breath away. But it's the details that you don't see—our signature Liberty® Chassis, strong Vacu-bonded® floors, sidewalls and roof, and an interlocking aluminum construction—that breathe new life into your motorcoach ownership experience every day, year after year. Take a journey in one of our coaches and you'll understand the difference.
1. Huck BoltsHuck bolts are permanent, vibration-resistant machine fixture fasteners that are the strongest most reliable aerospace grade fastener available.
2. Signature E-Coated Chassis BridgeE-coat is an electrically charged process in which a corrosion barrier bonds to the steel bridge structure. Our E-coat passed a rigorous 1,000-hour salt spray test, enhancing longevity, quality and reliability.
3. Premium Sachs® ShocksWhen a vehicle has a strong structure like the Liberty Chassis, the shocks are a critical component. Sachs shocks heighten comfort and increase driving safety in a dependable package backed by ZF®.
4. I-Beam ConstructionThe Liberty Chassis® bridge is constructed using high-strength steel I-beams that feature steel cross-sections optimized for strength all while reducing unnecessary weight.
5. Dual-Side Fuel FillsGo farther and fill-up less often with up to 150-gallon fuel tanks that have dual-side high-flow fuel fills, providing tank access from either side of the coach.
6. Easy-Access Chassis Service CenterSave valuable time on preventative maintenance and regular service of filters and components thanks to a chassis service center that's conveniently located and easily-accessible through one service panel (select models).
7. Impressive Towing Capacity*With up to a 15,000 lb. integrated hitch, you can tow more than you ever thought possible.
8. Independent Front SuspensionExperience ride and handling that transcends all others. The Liberty Chassis® provides unmatched custom-tuned handling featuring ZF® Independent front suspension (most models).
9. Large Pass-Through Storage CompartmentsStay organized with greater pass-through basement storage. Storage capacity has been expanded so you can bring it all without compromising chassis strength.
10. Michelin® Tires W/Polished Aluminum WheelsBe the envy of everyone in the park when you roll in on Michelin tires paired with aluminum wheels.
11. Power Generator SlideThe push of a button opens the lower fiberglass front fascia to provide easy access to the front chassis components and the powerful Cummins® Onan® generator.
Dynamic Durability TestingWith tortuous proving-grounds testing under its belt, the Liberty Chassis® has successfully undergone the most rigorous testing in the industry.
Detroit Diesel® EnginesFor coaches equipped with the Detroit DD13 engine, owners will enjoy increased fuel economy and the Virtual Technician™ feature - allowing factory service advisors to monitor your engine, alert you in real-time of malfunctions and even scheduling service appointments - all through this innovative remote system.
Unsurpassed StrengthThe bridge design is stronger than typical raised-rail designs, creating the foundation for unsurpassed ride and handling.
*The chassis manufacturer recommends the installation of a supplemental brake control system to activate the brakes on the vehicle or trailer you are towing. Hitch receiver ratings expressed are maximum for the hitch receiver installed and may require the purchase of additional equipment that is dependent on the weight of the towed load. Consult with hitch receiver manufacturer for further information.